IMCA Membership has value. In a recent survey, members said that the value of an IMCA membership was more than $4,500 per company.
Member benefits include:
- Member discounts to all IMCA-sponsored events including Annual Conference and IMCA Showcase Awards Gala, One-Day Forums, Webcasts and IMCA Showcase Awards entries. Members participating in all events achieved an estimated membership savings in excess of $1,500 per year versus non-member pricing.
- Education and professional development including our Annual Conference, Webcasts and One-Day Forums.
- Networking opportunities through the Annual Conference and One-Day Forums.
- Executive insight. More than half of IMCA’s members are drawn from senior level management. Meetings and forums offer executive-level speakers and topics.
- Recognition. We reward great work through the IMCA Showcase Awards, the most respected and longest-running creative competition in the insurance industry.
- Creative feedback from IMCA Showcase Awards judges and One-Day Forum discussions.
- Job board access to view and post openings in the industry.
- Social sharing IMCA encourages engagement from our members on our social sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), allowing them to reach other members with news of their organizations. IMCA reserves the right to post news on behalf of our members based on the subject/content.
- Insurance marketing insight. DMA, AMA and PRSA can’t offer that, and neither can insurance trade groups.