IMCA is pleased to recognize some of the best work in insurance marketing and communications each year. The Showcase Awards are some of the longest running awards in our industry and highlight excellence in a variety of categories each year. The Innovation Torchbearer Award recognizes significant contributions made by individuals or companies with a focus on innovation. We continue to shine a light towards those making a difference and moving our industry forward.
SHOWCASE AWARDS - Open for Entries on February 1, 2018
- Award of Excellence–Presented to as many as two (based on the number of entries) qualified winners in each category. Entries must receive an overall minimum score in order to be eligible to win. No award will be given if the threshold scores are not met. The Award of Excellence winners will be announced during the 2018 IMCA Showcase Gala and awards will be handed out and photos taken following the ceremony. Please note: Award of Excellence winners will not receive their awards on stage.
- Best of Show Award–Awarded to the top entry in each category receiving the highest score. Entries must receive a higher overall minimum score in order to be eligible to win. No award will be given if the threshold scores are not met. Best of Show Award winners will be able to accept their award on stage during the 2018 IMCA Showcase Gala and photos will be taken after the ceremony.
- SAMMY Award–Awarded to the entry voted to be the best overall work among the Award of Excellence and Best of Show candidates on display at the 2018 IMCA Annual Conference. Attendees present at the Annual Conference can cast one vote for their choice of the SAMMY Award winner during the conference. This truly elite award is recognized by your peers of the high standards of professionalism - thus the name SAMMY representing the "Special Award from Members."
- TaDa! Award - Anyone who qualifies for the SAMMY Award is invited to create a display to be showcased onsite during our Annual Conference. Displays will be reviewed and voted on by attendees during the conference. The winner will receive the TaDa! Award (Tabletop, At-conference Display Award). This fun new award will be the first presented at the Showcase Gala. We can’t wait to see what creative ways our members will think up to show off their winning entries!
The Entry Details page contains additional information about the entry guidelines, requirements, categories and judging criteria.
INNOVATION TORCHBEARER AWARD
- Innovation Torchbearer Award - This award honors individuals, institutions, or companies that have, over time, made significant contributions under the open category of “innovation.” The award recognizes the efforts on the part of individuals or organizations that have demonstrated innovative ideas or initiatives impacting our industry.
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact the IMCA office at (952) 928-4644 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.